Working with us
How we support you
We are committed to providing a best in class service to you. To enable this, we have created a team to provide consultative support and guidance to help you achieve the very best results from your project.
Regional Business Management
Your local Regional Business Manager is your primary point of contact for any framework project or programme. Their role is to:
- Offer advice about the your assets and infrastructure needs, providing guidance related to potential procurement solutions through our suite of frameworks.
- Broker expertise and facilitate conversations with our network of delivery partners.
- Provide NEC contract awareness training and support, with legislative guidance during times of change.
- Offer framework process, operational guidance and support, to help you achieve incremental value for money.
- Monitor and regulate regional delivery team performance to ensure consistency, quality, coordinated communications and client satisfaction.
- Facilitate delivery partner collaboration with you to achieve enhanced project outcomes.
- Foster collaborative working between framework delivery partners within the region and sharing local knowledge.
- Highlight the opportunities for project success profiling through our communications team.
National Framework Management
The National Framework Management team work to proactively manage the compliance and performance of each framework Delivery Partner. Their role is to:
- Continually monitor and drive delivery partner compliance to agreed procedures and commitments made in the Framework Agreement
- Ensure that each project and programme surpasses required performance targets
- Oversee and support delivery partners active and developing project and services pipelines.
- Drive ongoing continuous improvement across regions and sectors.
The team operates across all sectors and UK regions and work to maximise the outcomes that each project can achieve.