Major Works | England & Northern Ireland
"Through the Scape framework, Willmott Dixon has demonstrated extensive experience of building high quality school projects and we are confident they will deliver a new school which will be an asset for the local community."
- Gavin Heaphy, Construction Director, North West Cambridge Primary School
Willmott Dixon is a privately-owned contracting and interior fit-out company that was ranked 14th in the 2017 Sunday Times Top 100 Companies To Work For awards, higher than any other contractor.
As a longstanding partner of Scape Group, Willmott Dixon has achieved an average client satisfaction score of 9/10 across 429 projects worth £3.3bn. It has also saved Scape customers an average of 16p for every £1 spent, enabling more to be invested in front line services.
The company nurtures and develops its supply chain, with 81% of companies used so far located within 40 miles of each project. During Scape Framework Five, £1.91bn of capital investment will be spent with supply chain partners based within 40 miles of each project.
Willmott Dixon believes it has a purpose beyond profit and through its Foundation has invested over £7 million in the last three years to strengthen the fabric of local communities. This includes donating time and materials to projects for charitable causes, mentoring young people and improving local environments. This was recognise in 2017 by the Sunday Times with the ‘Giving something back’ award at the Top Companies awards.
Core beliefs that support everything the company does:
- Ethical – its people and operations meet the highest standards of conduct
- Sustainable - a carbon neutral business to support the environment we share
- Excellence - culture, training and ethos is about making sure its people are the best in the industry
- Contributing - to support society’s wellbeing, the company invests over £2 million a year in community related activity
- Quality – a determination that its work is the highest standard available anywhere
Working with Scape, Willmott Dixon has a strong track record of delivering much needed facilities for local communities – schools, leisure centres, blue light, regeneration, homes, universities, health centres – that have benefited communities and saved millions in cost to the public purse. Through innovations like Sunesis, standardised designs for education also save clients up to 30% on building costs without compromising on quality.
Farrans has been carefully selected by Willmott Dixon as a Scape approved delivery partner in Northern Ireland.