As a public sector organisation, we are committed to enabling social and economic impact in the local community.
The creation of Social Value is integral to our approach.
From the procurement of a framework to the development of a new building design, we ensure that the community sits at the heart of our work.
Through a combination of our performance management processes, our people and our passion to deliver more for the public sector, we commit to finding new ways to invest in your community, through the built environment.
- Minimum standards of local spend
- Minimum standards of local labour usage
- Work experience programmes
- School and college visits
- Community engagement initiatives
- Adult employment opportunities
- Apprenticeship programmes
- Training schemes
- Professional and Academic Qualifications
- Waste management
- Strict Health and Safety standards
We are proud to partner with industry leading organisations that share our commitment to driving industry change and best practice within the built environment.