Lot 6 – Midlands – South – Intermediate
"We are delighted to have been awarded onto the framework and look forward to working together with Scape to deliver exceptional work over the coming years."
- Mick Williamson, Managing Director, Fortem
Please select a lot:
What we do
Fortem is a national contractor employing over 1,000 people with a high proportion of our employees being multi-skilled tradespeople with the ability to self-deliver. In conjunction with a carefully selected number of partner suppliers and subcontractors we deliver high quality new build, capital investment, refurbishment, reconfiguration, planned maintenance and reactive maintenance to a large number of valued clients across the housing, blue-light, public buildings, education and care sectors.
In addition, Fortem has industry-leading Energy Services expertise, specialising in making homes more energy-efficient, cheaper and easier to heat, to help families out of fuel poverty and reduce carbon emissions.
How we are different
Fortem differentiates itself by supporting property owners in every sector to improve the performance of both their assets and services to customers. We are in tune with the needs of our clients and have created a unique range of property-based solutions, set to transform property management:
- A comprehensive range of new build, capital investment, refurbishment, property maintenance, retrofit, energy services and investment services that are single sourced or integrated to deliver greater efficiency
- A unique ability to transform the performance of maintenance workforces to improve services
- In-house capability, business systems and intelligence to support client asset management strategy and achieve the greatest return from financial resources
- Deployment of a rapid recovery service to provide the quick turnaround of distressed maintenance contracts
- A strategic approach to the delivery of social value, transforming the lives of young people through apprenticeships and work experience and creating prosperity in local communities
- Provision of a 365/7/24 maintenance service centre and help desk
- Building of sector skills through our 4Life training facilities – our fully accredited 4Life Academy and our Smart4Life digivans
Supporting our communities and people
Creating a legacy in the communities where we work is at the heart of our business. Last year we invested £1.2m in local community projects through volunteering, supplying materials and fundraising.
Our 4Life Academy in Birmingham was set up in 2014 and now equips more than 5,000 employees, clients, supply chain partners and local residents with new and additional skills each year. In the last year we invested an average of £750 in training courses per employee.
Our family values and respect for people has seen the business achieve numerous accolades as one of the best places to work in construction, including a Gold Investors in People accreditation.
Access our frameworks
The Access Agreement allows you to use any of our current or future frameworks, it only needs to be signed once and it carries no cost. Read more
Click here to find out how we are helping to deliver project success and social value across the Central Midlands Read more
Discover the Built Environment Consultancy Services framework
The National Built Environment Consultancy Services (BECS) framework has been created to offer a comprehensive suite of design and construction consultancy services. Read more