We focus on our customers’ needs and aim for each project to be completed on time, on budget, free of any defects, safely and handed over to a delighted client.
Many of our customers return to us again, and again, because they say Ashe is different. We give them a positive experience of the construction process. It’s not just because we’re skilled and knowledgeable, but we’re open and enthusiastic too.
There’s a unique culture at Ashe, which stems from our open and informal style of management. We are a dynamic team, respectful and supportive of each other. Ashe was selected as one of only 12 contractors in Building Magazine’s Good Employer Guide 2013, proving that Ashe is a great organisation to work for.
- To complete each project regardless of size or value with
- Innovate by adopting new initiatives and modern methods of construction.
- Continuously improve through monitoring and measuring our performance.
- Manage the supply chain, using local suppliers and developing a local workforce.
- Promoting delivery through frameworks.
- Guide our customers through the entire life of their project.
Through framework agreements and strategic alliances our public sector clients rely on Ashe to provide high quality facilities for the whole community.